Thursday 17 March 2022

Dìthreabhachd 220316

Another busy, busy day: unplanned visit by Black with more info (also leading to my getting some PEG food again, high time too, the tube was getting blocked), planned visit by sister to bring me my washed laundry and prepare more food for me (also leading to a long talk about my attitude towards my parents - as usual, it being in speech rather than in writing, I probably didn't put my thoughts across very precisely), an email from Rob deserving a reply, and of course other tasks (leaving little time for eating & drinking).


[Added the next day: In the end I only went to sleep at 2am - which was good, because just before that I had a smoke on the balcony and heard, probably after some years, the morning chorus again.]


No comments:

Post a Comment